Saturday, December 10, 2011

......where to begin?

I have been putting off and putting off blogging because so much stuff has happened that I have no idea how to explain months of my little life.....

You missed my marriage..oops
You missed our 1 month anniversary...oops again
You missed every altercation that egged on the urge to move out....who wants to hear about that anyways (lol)

I have taken tests, applied for a new semester, got Jer into college, attended the first birthday of my besties baby, procrastinated with thank you notes, started drinking water like I should, got a lotts membership, started cooking....can I stop yet?

Well I will cuz I am boring myself trying to fill in the details. And I know this isn't the first time this has happened. (This probably won't be the last time either).

Of course if you are a facebook friend you have seen all of tha things happening in this married womans life. Well kind of, I can be discreet too.

So I will just put you up to speed starting with this week:

Actually today was the start of an epiphany-ROOMATES. Me and Kourt thought of sharing rent so we could move out faster and not be broke at the same time. I have thought of this before but me and Kourt haven't been in the same room with each other in what feels like weeks. We finally had lunch today (birthday lunch actually! Kourt hit tha big 22 :D) and we went and looked at a house together. I really hope this happens and soon!!! The house we looked at wasn't too great but Jer said he would look into some other ones.

My car is broken at tha momento...at least I think it is. Jer was having the radiator flushed and I haven't heard from him all day. Hope its all good. I just needed heat :(

I am officially tired of typing now so I will finish this up tomorrow. Peace and love compadres!

No comments:

Post a Comment