Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wedding Things

So its about 3 weeks till the wedding (20 days if u wanna get super specific lol) and I am getting more nervous and even more excited. Idk what to do with myself honestly. Everything is in place to have the wedding. Things are paid for and we have decorations and the bridesmaid dresses :) the flowers, and the officiate, every detail is about complete. I think all that is left is the license. O.O

I am freaking out about that one because it is one step closer to me having my name changed. Karla Ferrero here I come lol. Me and Jer will probably get on that this week. I can't wait!!

One thing I am worrying about is how excited I am being. Usually when I get too excited about something, something never fails to go wrong or fall through. For example, everytime we go and look at a house that we could possibly get it doesnt happen and I am always gushing about how I cant wait to get the house and blah blah blah. Well I am scared something of the same nature will happen if I dont calm down about the wedding. I mean not us cancelling the wedding but the sky is the limit on all of the disastrous stuff that could happen. One of my smaller fears is giving in to the urge to pick my nose during the wedding lol. That would be so gross and I have the worst habit of doing that. The list goes on but I guess all I can do is hope for nothing better than the best.

Today we are headed to get my wedding band :) it has been in forever so we decided its now or never lol. I have had his for months woop woop go me. I am hoping me and him can go to our fave place to eat out when we go today. Hello OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE lol. It is all his fault that I love that place. Yum

October 8 will be here faster than ya kno, so I cant wait to see how it goes :) and I can't wait to see who shows up oooh lol. Chao dawlings!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment