Friday, August 26, 2011

My Last Couple Of Days

Long time no see, actually its only been a few days so I wont be too harsh on myself for not being consistant..this time.

Things are beginning to wrap up for the wedding preparations. Tomorrow is the six week mark and invitations are about to go out :)!! How exciting. Now on our list of things to do is getting our marriage license and paying the rest on the cake and judge. Then later we are paying the rest on the hall woo hoo, I heart progress as I feel like I have said before.

Other than wedding things, yesterday I finally got to see Alyssa at school. I visited her for lunch time and me, her and Fran munched on McDonalds for the alotted fifteen minutes the first graders had to eat. All the kids in her class have gotten so much bigger or taller since the last time I saw them in Kindergarten, I was like wow I don't remember being that tall when I was 6. It was fun hanging with my little buddy, watching all the younger, and older, kids run around screaming and laughing and playing while the teachers tried their hardest at gaining order in the lunchroom. Well it wasn't that bad but there was some screaming and even crying. Crazy kids. Even Alyssa could barely sit still while eat and "quietly" talking to everyone around her. I sware every kid in her grade is her friend, my buddy is a bit too popular.

My week hasn't been chaulk full of endeavers yet but when school starts I bet I will have tons to talk about. Actually thats a lie cuz I have been busy with wedding related stuff but I will get into that later. Chao for now peepz!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment