Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On The First Day of College

Yesterday was a loong day. Not alot of people go to the first day of school at navarro because its just a day for the teachers to explain the same syllabus in every class. But I am certainly not using my one skip day we get on the very first day. It would be my luck I get ultra sick or something and I need it.

Anywho I like my teachers so far. Mrs Stottman (my anatomy teacher) is really nice and keeps it interesting in the classroom. This is her first time teaching in texas, she is from Los Angeles ooh. She doesn't sound at all like us Texans, all southern and mess. She is super nice and seems like she will be super helpful when I need help with something. I forgot my art teachers name but she is cool too. Not as cool as mrs Stottman though lol. I have yet to meet my Nutrition teacher. But we will get well aquainted on thurs in his/her three hour class.

What made my day so long, however, was the three hour wait in the bookstore to get my books. I get out of art at 11 and had lab at 2, so I had plans to mess with our invitations so we could finally send them off, and maybe eat too. I did need my books though so I went to the bookstore first and ended up sitting there for my entire break between classes. If it weren't for the friendly peeps around me chit chatting it up I would have left that place after an hour of waiting. By the end my wait I had fifteen minutes to maybe eat and get to my lab class. I was super hungry on the way home when it was all said and done. Sweety mrs stottman let us out 20 minutes early so there was my save of the day.

Can't wait to go back tomorrow, but I won't be going anywhere near the bookstore for a while.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment