Monday, September 12, 2011

Still On That Happy Note

I am too thrilled from this past weekend. It has put me in the best mood. I talked to mama and she told me how much she really liked the shower. I hadn't gotten to talk to her since then.Like I said before it was a blast and having mama there was the icing on the cake. Now to move on to bigger things like the wedding in three weeks and 5 days :)

Nicole got this awesome handmade sign with my soon-to-be last name on it for me and Jer when we get a house. Its extra country but when she showed it to me this morning I was so excited to get it. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it, along with all of those wonderful kitchen items I got at the shower. Now to just get a freaking house.

Another thing that has me in a good mood is this book:
THE HUNGER GAMES

Nicole suggested it to me forever and a day ago and I have heard about it and a movie coming out about it. I just wasn't interested and Nicole had the books hidden away so I never had them to read in the first place. Well I finally did start the book and believe me it is a good one. Well it's my kind of book anyways. It was so good I got to page 142 on the first go. My eyes were glued to that book. And I am not saying it is the best book in the universe or anything, it is just something very interestingly good to read.

On to other tales, I am actually at school writing this on a computer. That is why it may seem like a longer entry than usual. This is far more easier that using my thumbs. Today is my long day and I am stuck here at Navarro til around 5:30 or sooner if the teacher is feeling generous...probably not though lol. Been here since 8 so far and man is it boring when your up here by yourself.

On a postively awesome note, I finished all of my thank you cards. So everyone I saw on Saturday, check ya mail lol. Sending em out today woo hoo!chao for now fellas, I guess I could study...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment