Sunday, September 11, 2011

Amazing!!

Yesterday was the best day! Why might you ask?! Because it was the day of my bridal shower silly.

Ah September 10th was the day a few of the ladies in my life came to celebrate me getting married. The games were fun and everyone participated which I didn't expect. Yes even mama did the games too, she was actually one of the models for the toilet paper dress game o.O It was fun to see who knew the most about the bride (too bad i cant remember who won that one) and seeing who put their elbows on the tables cuz if you did you would get ur safety pin taken away. Brittany was like a ninja on that game, she caught everybody lol even me!

Not alot of people showed up which was a bummer but we still had fun. My homies Danyale and Shannon came and I have known them practically my whole life. I hardly see them now what with grown up life and busyness goin on. Samantha came and was so quiet but she was glad to have come, I was super glad cuz i hardly see her either. Everyone else was either fam from jers side or mine and the bridal party. Alyssa was even there, she was extra excited to be apart of decorating and she had soooo much to say to me and everyone else lol.

It started at 11 and ended at 2ish which was not expected either. Cuz afterwards me and the ladies had to go to dallas for bridesmaid dresses. Fun times having to be at the bridal place before six. We were in such a hurry but made it there in plenty of time woo hoo. Now we just have kourts dress to get and we will be done with dallas whew.

Everyone was saying how they cant wait til its over so they can have money again lol. I feel broke mahself. But I was like it will be over before yall know it. My shower was over in the blink of an eye to me, one second we are having fun at the shower, the next second its sunday afternoon and I am writing this blog. Time slows for nothing. Not even special occasiobs. Thats some fine print for ya lol.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment